Bali Indonesia Honeymoon Package (3 Nights / 4 Days)
₹ 16880 Three Star Per Person on Twin Sharing
₹ 17465 Four Star Per Person on Twin Sharing
₹ 24975 Five Star Per Person on Twin Sharing
Day 1 Bali
The first day of your honeymoon at Bali will begin with your arrival at Nugrah Rai Airport located on the island. Our representative will be waiting to greet you and transfer you to your hotel and ensure the check-in formalities go off smoothly. Thereafter, you are free to explore the city and neighbouring areas. You can contact our representative for more details on Bali travel packages that cost additional.
Day 2 The Romance and Adventure Begins
After a good night’s rest, you can enjoy a wholesome and delicious breakfast at the hotel and spend time exploring what the hotel has to offer, as your morning will be free. In the afternoon, you will head to the elephant camp where you will marvel the panoramic landscape and also set out for a 30-minute trek along the valley’s edge to calm and relax you. Be sure to carry your binoculars as you could spot colourful tropical birds and monkeys swinging from branch to branch. The trek finishes at Trunk n Mahout Café, where you will pause for a leisurely lunch. You can then continue the tour to Ubud, where you will get an opportunity to mingle with local villagers and enjoy experiencing traditional village life and culture.
Day 3 Adrenaline Rush with Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa-Jerami Signature Spa
After breakfast at your hotel, you will head to Tanjung Benoa for exciting water sports, like parasailing and banana boat ride. Just remember the banana boat ride requires five people before the boat heads into deep waters. After this adventurous and exciting experience, you will head back to your hotel to soothe yourself with Jerami Signature Spa treatments.
Day 4 A New Beginning
After three nights, on the fourth day, you will enjoy a luxurious breakfast at your hotel and then leave for the airport to catch your flight home and begin your life as a happily married couple.
- Sight Seeing
|City||Three Star||Four Star||Five Star|
|Bali||Sun Botique||Amaroosa Suit Bali||Grand Mirage Resort & SPA|
- Three nights’ accommodation on breakfast basis
- Completely air-conditioned transportation
- English speaking guide for transfers and tours
- Return airport transfers
- 1 x FD elephant trek and Ubud sightseeing with an Indian lunch
- 1 x watersports at Tanjung Benoa followed by two hours of spa treatment at Villa Jerami
- To and fro airfare
- Airport taxes
- Visa and travel insurance charges
- Upgrade in the hotel room
- Any meal outside the ones stipulated in the itinerary
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to tourist attractions and fees for permits for cameras and video
- Personal expenses like gratuity, telephone calls from the hotel, and laundry
- Government tax amounting to 9 per cent
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- Passport copies all passengers is mandatory to initiate the booking
- We will not be liable for claims and expenses arising due to circumstances beyond our control, like accidents and injuries, delayed flights, cancelled flights and acts of nature.
SEND YOUR ENQUIRY