Dubai Holiday Package (6 Nights / 7 Days)
|₹ 37495||Standard||Per Person on Twin Sharing|
Day 1 The romantic Dhow cruise
Arrive in style into the city of royalty, with our helpful assistants escorting you to your hotel for a smooth checkin. Relax, fresh in up and get ready for one of the best evenings of your life in the Dhow cruise, a key feature of Dubai travel. Dine in style as the cruise sails through the waters in the moonlit night with some music for your entertainment. Get back to your hotel and sleep well to wake up to an exciting morning the next day.
Day 2 City Tour and a visit to the iconic Bhruj Khalifa
Enjoy a luxurious breakfast and take a half day Dubai city tour, that brings you the best of the Middle East experience, with a visit to the Dubai Museum, the Jumeirah Mosque, the glamorous Burj Al Arab Hotel, the luxurious Atlantis Hotel, the crescent-shaped Palm Island, and the Jumeirah Beach. Shop at the city’s renowned shopping malls. Later in the evening, watch the stunning Dubai landscape from Burj Khalifa’s observation deck.
Day 3 A visit to the Dolphinarium and a trip to the Desert Safari
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, set out to watch the dolphins play in the cool waters until noon. This is optional. Later in the evening, loosen yourself to the sand dunes of the desertion the adventurous desert safari tour, which comprises of dune bashing, cultural dance performances and a grand barbecue dinner.
Day 4 An exciting city tour around Abu Dhabi & a visit to the Ferrari World theme park
Have a filling early morning breakfast and get set to enjoy an entire day exploring the city of Abu Dhabi. Proceed to the exciting Ferrari world Theme park, which is one of its kind with engaging and challenging rides.
Day 5 Visit the Miracle Garden (Optional)
Post a delicious breakfast, take a trip to the Miracle gardens of Dubai located in Al Barsha South. The park hosts the region’s biggest flower garden with more than 45 million blooming flowers across 72,000sq/m, all showcased in a variety of immense sculptures and designs? Feast your eyes on blooming pyramids, stars, igloos, and hearts. Marvel at the record-breaking wall of flowers, or take a stroll under a ceiling of colorful umbrellas. Bursting with vibrant displays, the park feels more like an immersive art exhibit than a tourist attraction.
Day 6 Have fun at the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo (Optional)
Enjoy a flavorsome breakfast at the hotel and either take a trip to the Dubai aquarium or spend the day indulging in some exquisite shopping to carry back home from this memorable tour.
Day 7 Departure
Post breakfast, our travel assistants will guide you through a convenient check out and help you reach the airport to take your flight back home.
- Sight Seeing
- Desert Safari
- 6 Nights accommodation with breakfast
- Return airport transfers
- Half day Dubai city tour
- Desert safari with BBQ Dinner
- Dhow cruise with dinner
- Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari World
- Bhruj Khalifa with entrance ticket normal timings
- Dubai Visa and insurance for the duration of the tour
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach basis
- Tips are not a part of the package cost
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry etc shall be borne by the guest on actuals
- Any meals/transfers/excursions not mentioned in the inclusion
- Tourism Dhiram tax directly paid at the hotel upon arrival at the hotel
- Government Service tax of 9 % on the total package cost
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- Passport copies all passengers is mandatory to initiate the booking
- We will not be liable for claims and expenses arising due to circumstances beyond our control, like accidents and injuries, delayed flights, cancelled flights and acts of nature
SEND YOUR ENQUIRY