Kandy, Bentota & Colombo 3 Star Holiday Package for 4 Days(Code : 77134)
3 Night(s): 1 Night Kandy | 1 Night Bentota | 1 Night Colombo
From Colombo Category 3 Star
For travel between Sunday, 1 May 2016 , Monday, 31 October 2016
- Stay in Kandy for 1 Nights, Stay in Bentota for 1 Nights, Stay in Colombo for 1 Nights
- Kandy: Breakfast, Bentota: Breakfast, Colombo: Breakfast
Kandy, 1 night(s)
Hotel Hill Top
If you are the budget traveller looking for a Kandy hotel in Sri Lanka, Hotel Hill Top is an exemplary choice of stay located strategically in the beautiful hill country, it ushers its visitors into the cultural heartland of Sri Lanka. Hotel Hill Top is strategically placed allowing you to visit the Palace of the Tooth Relic of Buddha, overlooking the picturesque Kandy Lake. See the Kandy perehera, the world famous pageant of elephants, culture and light. Stroll in the botanical gardens at Peradeniya; see the tallest bamboos and the oldest tea plant in the world.Let the centuries of art and culture of the ancient Gadaladeniya, Lankathilaka and Ambekke temples enrich your spirit. Hike in the mountains and see the world spread out below you. Hotel Hill Top is the perfect location in Kandy to explore all this and more.
Bentota, 1 night(s)
- Designed for both business and leisure travel, Club Bentota Hotel is ideally situated in Bentota; one of the city’s most popular locales. Situated only 1.00 Km from the city center, guests are well located to enjoy the town’s attractions and activities. Also within easy reach are Kaluwamodara Sri Kalyanarama Purana Viharaya, Bentota River, Sunshine Water Sports Center.
At Club Bentota Hotel, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. This hotel offers numerous on-site facilities to satisfy even the most discerning guest.
Hotel accommodations have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience. In some of the rooms, guests can find television LCD/plasma screen, non smoking rooms, air conditioning, wake-up service, desk. The hotel offers many unique recreational opportunities such as outdoor pool, spa, massage, pool (kids), tennis courts. Superb facilities and an excellent location make the Club Bentota Hotel the perfect base from which to enjoy your stay in Bentota.
Colombo, 1 night(s)
- Authentic Sri Lankan hospitality and local ambience characterize this centrally located hotel. Providing a restful base from which to explore Colombo’s plentiful attractions, the hotel’s position on Galle Road is just 45 minutes from the airport and especially convenient to the National Museum, Dehiwali Zoo, and the Cinnamon Gardens. Travelers seeking more than just a generic hotel stay will be drawn to the Hotel Sapphire’s genuine warmth and affordability. Adding to the hotel’s appeal, the property is often the venue for Hindu weddings, offering guests the rare opportunity to experience real Sri Lankan culture.
- GST of 4.50%
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Entrance Fees to Sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- If circumstances force you to cancel the BOOKING, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing and the following cancellation charges will apply.
- 30 Days prior to departure – Nil Charges* ( This might vary depending on the time limit)
- 29 Days To 15 Days – 50% of the Total cost
- 14 Days to 07 Days – 60 % of the Total Cost
- 7 Days or less – 100% of the total cost
- Same cancellation policy will apply for postponements of bookings or in case of change of hotels during the progress of tour.
- Cancellation charges would vary during peak and high travel season
- All rates are valid on validity dates mentioned. Via.Com reserves the right to change Validity dates given
- The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults traveling together at all times. Surcharges for single passengers opting for Single Occupancy room will be advised at the time of booking.
- For computation purpose the Rate of Exchange is as per the current prevailing rate and thus make the prices dynamic
- The rates are not valid during exhibitions, conventions, special events and black out dates. Surcharges shall apply and shall be determined at the time of booking.
- Surcharges wherever applicable would be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods.
- Rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
- We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package. Hotels would be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- International Check in time is 1500 hours / Check out time is 1200 hours, early check in and check out is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Sightseeing tours are strictly based on weather conditions and local service providers have the right to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Rates and surcharges are subject to change without prior notice.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.
- As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the clients credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks.
- Via.com is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.
- Via.com shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, accident, changes in schedule arising from factors within or beyond our control.
- For travel to Sri Lanka, the traveler must hold a passport valid for 6 months from the date of return travel and a valid Sri Lanka ETA.
- The rates quoted are valid only for Indian passport holders.
- Baggage space is limited to the type of transportation booked.
- The rates for Colombo hotels are based on the current Government imposed minimum rates valid till 31st October 2016. The Government has not taken a decision on the rates applicable from 01st May 2016 onward. If there is an increase, it might affect the Colombo hotel rate.
- Supplement Charges at Hotel HillTop Kandy:
- 16 July to 31 Aug: USD 8 per person per night
- 08 Aug to 17 Aug: USD 25 per person per night (Compulsory Perahara Supplement)
- 01 night accommodation in Kandy
- 01 night accommodation in Bentota
- 01 night accommodation in Colombo
- Daily Breakfast
- City Tour of Kandy and Cultural Show
- Visit to Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya
- Visit to Elephant Orphanage in Pinnewala
- City and Shopping Tour of Colombo
- Transportation by A/C Vehicle as per Itinerary
- Services of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide