Kashmir is heavenly beautiful state of India lies on the northern Himalayan ranges is famous for its diverse topography and culture.
Jammu was the stronghold of Hindu Dogra Kings famous for its temples and secluded forest retreats whereas Srinagar the capital of Kashmir is famous for its picture-perfect Mughal gardens and shikara rides. From boating to trekking from bird watching to skiing at snow-covered mountains Kashmir has it all.
|₹ 13500||Budget||Per Person on Twin Sharing|
|₹ 17769||Deluxe||Per Person on Twin Sharing|
|₹ 21329||Luxury||Per Person on Twin Sharing|
Day 1 Srinagar
Upon arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be met one of our representative who will greet you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel. After some rest proceed for the sightseeing tour of Srinagar and start your journey with a visit to majestically beautiful Mughal Gardens which represents Mughal architecture and its splendor. Later in the evening enjoy a shikara ride on Dal Lake and capture the beautiful visuals of the surroundings. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 Srinagar to Sonmarg to Srinagar
After enjoying morning breakfast leave the hotel and proceed towards Sonamarg which is 79.6 Km from Srinagar to explore striking attractions of Sonamarg. It is also known as “Meadows of Gold”. The fast flowing Sindh River makes it a popular destination for trout and masheer fishing in summers. Its snow covered glaciers are an integral part of trekking circuit and are known for their splendid beauty. Visitors can opt for a pony ride to one of the glacier and enjoy the natural beauty or visit the Thajiwas Glacier, Gadsar Lake, Baltal Valley, Gangabal Lake etc. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 Srinagar to Pahalgam
In the 3rd day of your Kashmir package post breakfast drive towards Pahalgam which is situated at an elevation of 2,440 meters above the sea level. En-route visit the ruins of Avantipur and Anantnag Sulphur springs and enjoy the beauty of saffron fields. Pahalgam is also known as “Valley of Shepherds”. Upon arrival, check into the pre-booked hotel and take some rest. Later on, explore the natural beauty of Pahalgam and visit the Pahalgam Golf Course, Kolahoi Glacier, Tulian Lake, Mamleshwar Temple etc. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 Pahalgam to Gulmarg
In the morning post breakfast drive towards Gulmarg which is at a distance of 152 Km from Pahalgam. Upon arrival, check into the pre-booked hotel and freshen up. It is also known as Meadow of Flowers and is a popular skiing destination during winters. Visit the Gulmarg Golf, enjoy the Gondola ride from Gulmarg to Kongdoori and watch the scenic beauty of Gulmarg from the height of 10,000 feet. If time and energy permits visit the Strawberry Valley, Seven Springs, Gulmarg Biosphere etc. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 Gulmarg to Srinagar
After lunch leave from Gulmarg and drive towards Srinagar which is about 60 Km from Gulmarg. Upon arrival, check into the pre-booked hotel and freshen up. Later visit the striking attractions of Srinagar which include Shankaracharya Temple, Kheer Bhawani, Hari Parbat, Jamia Mosque, Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden etc. In the evening enjoy the shikara ride on the beautiful Dal Lake and do shopping on floating shikaras. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6 Departure
On the last day of your Kashmir tour package check out from hotel post breakfast and transfer in time to the airport to board a flight for return journey.
Accommodation Sight Seeing Breakfast Dinner Transfers Shikara ride
|Srinagar||Ash-Vale/Nishat Hill-Resort/Kay-Zee/Similar||K2 Inn/Regal Palace/Pride Inn/Naqash Residency/ Similar||Mannat Resorts/Spring Hills/Similar|
|Pahalgam||River View Resorts/Highland/Similar||Eden Resorts/Lal Kothi/Baisaran/The Regency/Srichan Resort/Similar||Pine Spring/The Villagio/Similar|
|Gulmarg||Mama Palace/Zam-Zam/Sahara/Similar||Royal Park/Khaleel Palace/Fluorescence/Similar||Pine Spring/Similar|
- Accommodation for 2 nights on Double Sharing in Srinagar Hotel
- Accommodation for 1 night on Double sharing in Pahalgam Hotel
- Accommodation for 1 nights on Double Sharing in Gulmarg Hotel
- Accommodation for 1 night on Double sharing in Srinagar Houseboat
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All transfers and sightseeing’s by Non AC Vehicle
- Sightseeing’s of Mughal Gardens
- Full day excursion to Sonmarg
- Shikara ride upto 01 hour in Dal Lake
- Applicable hotel and transport taxes
- Any Domestic Airfare, Train tickets
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephones calls, Drinks or any tips to driver etc
- Any Entrance Fee, Camera / Video Camera charges
- Aru, Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and is on direct payment basis)
- Gondola Tickets also does not include
- Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Any other item not mentioned in Package inclusions
- 9 % GST Extra on mention prices
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.