Kerala Holiday Package (5 Nights / 6 Days)
₹ 16850 Budget Per Person on Twin Sharing
₹ 20850 Deluxe Per Person on Twin Sharing
Day 1 Cochin
Start your journey of Kerala with the arrival at Cochin Airport where one of our representatives will warmly receive you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel. After freshen up enjoy the sightseeing tour of this magnificent city by covering major hot spots like Mattancherry Palace, Paradesi Synagogue, St. Francis Church, Shiva Temple etc. In the evening enjoy the sunset at Cherai Beach which is among the best beaches of Kerala. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 Cochin to Munnar
Post breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed towards the charming town of Munnar which is known for its beautiful weather and tea plantations. It is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams- Madrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala at the height of 1600 meters above the sea level. Upon arrival, check into the pre-booked hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure activities and admiring the natural beauty of the surroundings.
Day 3 Munnar sightseeing
After munching delicious breakfast proceed for the sightseeing tour to Munnar, the famous hill station of the state. Visit the Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo Point etc. After lunch break proceed to Rajamalai which is famous for the rarest species of mountain goat, Nilgiri Thars. If you love adventure then enjoy trekking on Anamudi, which towers over 2,695 meters is the highest peak in South India. After spending the whole day in scenic surroundings return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 Munnar to Thekkady
On the 4th day after breakfast leave the hotel room and get ready for a boat ride at Periyar Lake and enjoy watching local people busy in their day to day activities and the wide variety of birds and animals. Later visit the Elephant Junction to enjoy activities like elephant rides, elephant bathing etc. Click pictures with these well- trained elephants and then proceed towards your journey Thekkady which is 93 Km from Munnar. The entire route is very scenic covered with tea plantations and cardamom estates. Upon arrival, check into the pre-booked hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 Thekkady to Alleppey Houseboat
After enjoying breakfast check out from the hotel and get ready for your next road journey towards Alleppey. Upon arrival, check into the pre-booked houseboat and enjoy the fantastic experience of staying at houseboat and exploring natural surroundings with dinner and overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day 6 Alleppey to Cochin
On the last day of your fun-packed Kerala tour package, pack your bags after breakfast and proceed towards Cochin Airport to board a flight for the return journey.
Note: Houseboats check in time is 12:00Hrs and Check out time is 08:00 / 09:00Hrs, In Deluxe Houseboat AC will work from 8.00 pm till 6.00 am and Full time AC in premium Houseboat.
- Sight Seeing
- Boat Ride
- Dinner at Houseboat
|Cochin||Abad Plaza||The Dunes|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain||Silver Tips|
|Tigers Roare||Mountain Courtyard|
|Alleppey||Deluxe (Sharing Houseboat)||Premium (Sharing Houseboat)|
- Accommodation for 1 Night in Cochin
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in Munnar
- Accommodation for 1 Night in Thekkady
- Accommodation for 1 Night in Alleppey Houseboat
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel
- All meals will be serve at Alleppey Houseboat
- Boat Ride at Periyar Lake once
- Transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Applicable Hotel and transport taxes
- Any Domestic Airfare, Train tickets
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephones calls, Drinks or any tips to driver etc
- Any Entrance Fee, Camera / Video Camera charges
- Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Any other item not mentioned in Package inclusions
- 9 % GST Extra on mention prices
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
SEND YOUR ENQUIRY