Kerala Honeymoon Package (5 Nights / 6 Days)
₹ 19300 Budget Per Person on Twin Sharing
₹ 23600 Deluxe Per Person on Twin Sharing
Day 1 Cochin
Our representative will welcome you on your arrival at Cochin airport, and facilitate your transfer to the hotel for check-in. After you freshen up, you will go on a local sightseeing tour, which will involve visiting the Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue and checking out the famous Chinese fishing nets. In the evening, you will return to your hotel for overnight stay.
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you will begin your trip to Munnar, which is an idyllic hill station at an altitude of 1,600 meters above sea level. It is covered with stunning tea gardens and estates that will mesmerize you. You can enjoy this panoramic view during your drive to Munnar. On arrival, our representative will facilitate your check-in at the hotel. Thereafter, you will be free to enjoy Munnar on your own. You will stay overnight at the hotel.
After you complete your breakfast, you will begin your sightseeing tour of Munnar. Initially, you will visit the Tea Museum (please note it is closed on Monday) and then proceed to Eravikulam National Park. You will also visit Lakkam Waterfalls, Echo Point, Shooting Point and Mattupetty. In the evening, you will return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, be prepared for a thrilling adventure. You will checkout of your Munnar hotel and proceed to Thekkady. You will enjoy a boatride at the Periyar Lake and also explore local attractions and get close and personal to the wildlife in the national park. Later, you will visit Elephant Junction where you can enjoy an elephant ride, witness elephant bathing and also click photographs with elephants. After that, you will return to your hotel, but first you will stop at a local restaurant to enjoy some tea and coffee. You will stay overnight at Thekkady.
After having a wholesome and delicious breakfast, you will checkout of your hotel and drive to Alleppey. On arrival, our representative will check you into a houseboat, where you can enjoy delicious lunch and dinner.
Note: Houseboat check-in time is 12:00pm and checkout time is 08:00pm or 09:00pm In deluxe houseboat, air conditioner will be operational from 08:00pm onwards. In the premium houseboat, the air conditioner will be switched on full-time.
After enjoying a delicious breakfast in your houseboat, you will check out and be escorted to Cochin airport to catch your flight to your destination.
- Sight Seeing
- Candlelight Dinner
- Meals in Houseboat
|Cochin||Abad Plaza||The Dunes|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain||Silver Tips|
|Alleppey||1 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat||1 Bedroom Premium Houseboat|
- Accommodation for 1 night at Cochin
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Munnar
- Accommodation for 1 night at Thekkady
- Accommodation for 1 night in an Alleppey houseboat
- Daily breakfast at the hotels you stay in
- All meals in the Alleppey houseboat
- Flowers will be used to decorate your bed at Munnar on the first night
- Badam milk for the newlyweds in Munnar on two occasions
- One honeymoon cake at Munnar
- One boat ride in Periyar Lake
- Candlelight dinner for the newly weds in Alleppey houseboat
- Transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel and transport taxes as applicable
- Domestic airfare and train tickets
- Personal expenses incurred for telephone calls, tipping driver and hotel staff and laundry
- Entrance fee to attractions
- Charges for cameras and video equipment
- Meals other than those mentioned in the Kerala honeymoon tour packages inclusions
- 9 per cent GST on the mentioned prices
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
SEND YOUR ENQUIRY