Sri Lanka Holiday Package (5 Nights /6 Days)
₹ 23350 Three Star Per Person on Twin Sharing
₹ 26500 Four Star Per Person on Twin Sharing
₹ 29000 Five Star Per Person on Twin Sharing
Day 1 Bentota
One of the most happening holiday trips to Sri Lanka from India begins with the arrival at Bandaranayake International Airport, Colombo where you will be received by our representative and transfer you to Bentota, a city of golden beaches. Upon arrival, check into the pre-booked hotel and relax. Later on, proceed for the city tour that passes through various islets forested with mangroves where you can feel and enjoy the abundance of natural beauty. Visit the Turtle Hatchery which is the prime turtle nesting site where visitors can enjoy watching the new born turtle hatchings. In the evening enjoy a boat ride along the Madhu River. After spending the whole day in scenic surroundings return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 Bentota
The day is free for leisure activities or you can indulge in various exciting water sports. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Bentota to Mirissa
After enjoying scrumptious breakfast proceed towards Mirissa situated at a distance of 89 Km from Bentota. Mirissa is a breathtakingly beautiful beach of the country that transforms your vision of tropical paradise into reality. Upon arrival, check into the pre-booked hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 Mirissa Sightseeing
In the morning after enjoying delicious breakfast explores the sightseeing tour of Mirissa, a small town which is located in the Matara district of the Southern Province. This secluded crescent shaped beach is a perfect place to sit back and relax from the hustle and bustle of daily life. This small sandy tropical paradise boast country’s best and most stunning sunrise and sunset.
Day 5 Mirissa to Colombo
Post breakfast check-out from the hotel to proceed towards the most happening city, Colombo. Upon arrival, check into the pre-booked hotel and after some refreshment enjoy the sightseeing tour of city which include Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, Independence Hall at Independence Square, and prominent Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christian places of worship. If you love shopping then surely you will not find better places like Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, Noritake, etc. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay
Day 6 Departure
On the last day of Sri Lanka holiday tour, pack your bags after breakfast and check out from the hotel to board a flight for the return journey to India.
- Sight Seeing
|City||Three Star||Four Star||Five Star|
|Bentota||Marina Bentota||Temple Tree||Eden resort|
|Mirissa||Mandara Resort||Mandara resort||Mandara resort|
|Colombo||Berjaya Mount Royal||Pearl Grand||Galadari|
- Meet & assistance at the Airport
- Double sharing Accommodation
- 05 Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfers on private basis in A/C vehicle with English speaking chauffeur guide
- City tour & visiting of sites in cities where the clients are spending the night
- All related government taxes
- Entrance Fees
- Air fare, visa charges and Insurance
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any compulsory room supplement during the tour
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 14:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs)
- Applicable taxes to be paid as per government rules and regulation
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- The Rate of Exchange (R.O.E) will be the prevailing rate on the day/date of booking.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- International hotel check in is 14:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00 hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change.
- Passport copies of all the passengers are must to initiate the booking.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
SEND YOUR ENQUIRY