Sri Lanka Tour Package (6 Nights / 7 Days)
₹ 25290/- Three Star Per Person on Twin Sharing
₹ 33330/- Four Star Per Person on Twin Sharing
₹ 38950/- Five Star Per Person on Twin Sharing
Day 1 Colombo to Kandy
You will arrive at Colombo, where our airport representative will be waiting to welcome you and transfer you to Kandy. En route to Kandy, you will stop at one of the most popular attractions in Sri Lanka – Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. This orphanage is maintained by caretakers and volunteers who look after orphaned, injured and abandoned elephants. You get an amazing opportunity to see the elephants being fed and bathed. Every day, the elephants are taken to a nearby river. You can accompany the elephants to watch them bathe and frolic in the water. After that, you will be taken to visit one of the most revered Buddhist shrines in Kandy. This is the Temple of the Tooth Relic, which is known as Dalada Maligawa in Sinhala. You will then be taken to your hotel, where our representative will facilitate check-in.
Day 2 Kandy Tour
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will visit the Peradeniya Botanical Garden. This gorgeous urban garden boasts more than 300 species of orchids, spices, medicinal plants and palm trees. It is spread over an area of 147 acres, and attracts over 1.2 million visitors annually. Then you will visit the Gem Museum, which is home to the unique sapphires of Sri Lanka. These semi-precious stones come in numerous shades, including white, green, blue and red. Later in the evening, you will be entranced by a traditional cultural dance show.
Day 3 Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast, you will checkout from your hotel and proceed to Nuwara Eliya. On reaching Nuwara Eliya, you will immediately enjoy a city tour and visit the main attractions, including the lush golf course, streams brimming with trout, Victoria Park, and boating OR fishing at Lake Gregory. You can also add a visit to an actual tea plantation, where you will be able to see the world’s best Orange Pekoe tea growing. If you like, you can include a visit to Seetha Eliya and Haggala Gardens. Seetha Eliya is a temple, which finds mention in the Hindu epic Ramayana, whereas Haggala Gardens is a botanical garden, where you can see mesmerizing lotuses and water lilies in their full glory.You will check into the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4 Enjoying the Golden Beaches of Bentota
After breakfast, you will check out of your Nuwara Eliya hotel and proceed to Bentota, which is renowned for its pristine beaches and soft, golden sand. As a part of the city tour, you will enjoy a panoramic boat ride on Madhu River. You will be able to get a glimpse of several islets brimming over with mangroves. Then, there is the visit to the turtle hatchery, opened by the Wild Life Protection Society in 1981. Here, you will see massive tanks with newborn turtles. These hatchlings are fed for two to four days, and then released into the sea in the dark which increases their chances of survival.You will enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Explore Bentota at Leisure
After a delicious breakfast at your hotel, you will be free to explore the sights and sounds of Bentota. If you like, you can enjoy watersports, but this is an optional activity. You will be staying overnight at your Bentota hotel.
Day 6 Colombo Tour
After breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and proceed to Colombo. Our Sri Lank tour packages include a Colombo tour package, which will allow you to discover popular tourist attractions like Galle Face Green, National Museum, Viharamahadevi Park, Old Parliament Building, Twin World Trade Center Towers, Independence Hall at Independence Square, Fort District, and major Islamic, Christian, Hindu and Buddhist religious places. If you are interested in shopping, you are free to visit Noritake, Majestic City, Odel, House of Fashion and Beverly Street. You will stay overnight at a Colombo hotel.
Day 7 Departure
After breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and proceed to the airport to catch your return flight to India.
- Sight Seeing
|City||Three Star||Four Star||Five Star|
|Kandy||Sandriyana Lake||Thilanka||Grand kandyan|
|Nuwara Eliya||Stamford Star||Horton towers||Araliya Greens Hills|
|Bentota||Marina Bentota||Temple Tree||Eden resor|
|Colombo||Berjaya Mount Royal||Pearl Grand||Galadhari|
- Meeting and assistance at the airport
- Double/twin sharing accommodation
- Six breakfasts at the hotels
- Private transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking chauffeur, who is also a guide
- City tour and visit to attraction sites where guests will be spending the night
- All government taxes
- Airfare, visa charges and travel insurance
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Any compulsory room supplement availed during the tour
- Permits for videos and cameras
- Meals the guests avail outside the stipulated meal plan
- Use of vehicle other than the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Any service that is not specified in the tour package and itinerary
- Early check-in and late checkout at the hotels (international check-in and checkout timings are 14:00 hours to 12:00 noon)
- Government service tax of 9 per cent
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- It is necessary for all travelers to carry a valid photo identity as Andaman and Nicobar is categorized as a restricted area.
- We usually do not book our guests on government ferry, unless it is part of the Andaman tour package or there is an emergency or disruption. We reserve the right to shift our guests to government ferry to transport them to Havelock Island and Neil Island.
- Check out timings at most hotels in Port Blair and Havelock Island is 09:00 hrs. Late checkout is possible just on availability, though you can avail late checkout by paying 50 per cent of the room charges.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
SEND YOUR ENQUIRY